Friday, November 21, 2008

Zoo trip.... Brig Surgery.... misc....





Zoo Trip on August 11, 2008 - as close as we got to everyone looking and smiling...
If you look close you can see we fit everyone.... including Brysons ear.






Looks like Brig and Charity found something a little more exciting than the camera to look at.

















Bryson found his thumb.... does a great job of swallowing his drool... neither of the other kids mastered that skill...











Bryson at the park - on the swing.










Brigs surgery... nothing major just some minor tests.... his superman outfit helped him cape.... I mean cope.











Bryson loving church.









9 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Love it!! Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how big Bryson looks.

jordan and tyrell said...

glad to see an update. looking forward to seeing you this weekend

Carl and Starla said...

Melanie! This is Starla Evans (Ctibor)Katie gave me your blog address. We have talked about you over the years & wanted to get in touch with you, but never knew how! This is so exciting for me. You are such a sweet person & your family is so beautiful. My family blog is private, but I will send you an invite to your email (that I also got from Katie).

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

WOw!! We love the update! We think of you guys often and remeber our fun times together in Tucson. We can't wait to see you all this coming week! Yeah! You all are so darn awesome! AMBER

Melissa said...

Melanie,
I don't know if you got the other comment I left... but I found your blog through some old AZ friends... anyway, I wanted to get in touch with you and see how you are doing. My email address is: trevor_jordanr2cute@yahoo.com and that is the best way to get in touch. I just put our blog private so if you want to see.. you can check us out if you send me an email address. It's Melissa Lawrence, by the way!

Gibbons said...

Melanie this is Jen Evans (Gibbosn) How are you! I was very excited to see your name on Starla's blogg. I hope that you don't mind me leaving you a message. I hope all is well! Hope to hear back from you! Love Jen

Emily said...

Shawn and Melanie, you guys are awesome! It is nice to see all of your kids and how they are doing. We don't get to see you that often but are glad that we have been able to use the technology of today to keep in touch. We don't get to visit that often but love you so much. Hope all is well.
Rex,Em,Abby

James and Tammy Stanley said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I was really excited to find your blog. You look so good! I love the turtle picture, very cute. Take care

Carlson said...

I found your blog on Jenni Johansen's. Cute